Posts for tag: dental contouring
Why feel embarrassed by your teeth when cosmetic dentistry can make you feel proud of your smile?
There are so many options nowadays for getting your smile back on track. Whether you are dealing with unsightly stains or you hate that little gap between your teeth, cosmetic dentistry can really turn your smile around. Our Downingtown, PA dentists are here to tell you how much cosmetic dentistry could do to give you the ideal smile.
The purpose of cosmetic dentistry is to enhance and improve the appearance of your smile. While general dentistry is designed to help maintain good oral health, it is cosmetic dentistry that serves to correct minor flaws and imperfections to give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
You’ll want to turn to our expert cosmetic dentist in Downingtown to provide you with a full array of services to meet your needs. Each treatment is tailored to address your smile goals and to make sure that you are happy with your results. Common cosmetic dental treatments that may be able to help you include:
- Teeth whitening to remove surface stains caused by foods, drinks, smoking or age
- Dental bonding to repair and cover small cracks, stains, gaps and chips
- Reshaping and contouring to reshape and improve the look of your tooth
- Dental veneers to hide more moderate dental imperfections
- Dental crowns to improve severely misshapen or discolored teeth
- Gum contouring to improve uneven gum lines and the look of “gummy smiles”
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth for life
When you come into our office, our Downingtown family dentist will sit down with you to help you choose the one or more cosmetic treatments you will need to give your smile the makeover you want. It’s never too late to have a more attractive smile.
Don’t let your smile fizzle out. You can get a smile that you’ll be proud of and the experts at Chestnut Dental Associates in Downingtown, PA are here to ensure that you get the cosmetic dentistry you need so you can have a smile you know you deserve.